Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Prepping

Some "preppers" get ready for the apocalyse, some just get ready for winter. I'm in the latter category. With temps expected to plummet by the end of this week, I'm feeling the need to round out my cold weather accessories.


In keeping with my planned colour palette for this season, there's my Yule tam from last winter, and I've decided to add some grey Bibliogloves in BT's Loft in "Snowbound", a pale grey with black flecks, and a new Tumnus scarf in Berroco's Ultra Alpaca worsted in "Oceanic Mix". The latter is a rich melange of teal greens and blues. I'm so in love with it that I might need to pick up more to make a sweater.
P.S. My plum Audrey Coat only needs pocket linings, then some weaving in of ends, and some wet blocking. Can't wait to wear it.