Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Frostfern Returns!

I've had a lot of queries from Ravelry knitters about when this cardigan would return to my shop. Well, here it is at last. I'm really pleased with the fit of the kimono-style collar. I'll probably get around soon to doing a tutorial on how to design your own kimono collar--it's not as easy as you'd think. The updated version of the design calls for Hikoo's Kenzie, a luscious blend of merino, angora, alpaca, nylon, and silk noils. It's absolutely perfect for this sweater, and I'll be using it again for sure.


For those of you wondering, our current house has not yet sold, but we are in possession of (although not yet occupying) the new house. Here are some pics of where we'll be going eventually.







These are the good bits. There's a lot that needs some TLC. But that's actually going to be fun to solve!