Sunday, October 11, 2015

Photo Problems Over!

Thanks so much for writing in to let me know there was a problem with some of my recent pics. To make a long story short, I was experimenting with moving photos from my phone to the blog, and didn't realize that it wasn't working for some of you. So, back to the old method...
Here is some of what you might have missed:
1. Glenora, with Mission Falls buttons.



2. Late afternoon sunshine on treetops out our (not so clean) third-floor window.


3. My inexpert attempt to capture the moon during the recent lunar eclipse.


Now, Bill and I have to make a Rhinebeck decision. Pros: seeing friends, seeing wool, staying at the Beekman Arms, strolling through Rhinebeck village at the peak of the fall colours, with the mountains in the background. Cons: the drive, the crowds (unpleasant for the first time, last year), the exchange rate on our Canadian dollar.
Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian readers.